Kassia Reedy Photography... The Blog
Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 2Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm a portrait and lifestyle photographer in the Hampton Roads area of VA. I absolutely love photographing families, couples, children, and newborns. Here you'll find sneak peeks from my latest sessions, images from my own family, and the latest news from the studio! So come on in, grab a cup of joe, and stay for a while... ~ Kassia

Contact Information

www.kassiareedyphotography.com
kassia@kassiareedyphotography.com
(757) 593-7046

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Photo of the Day: Two Today...Cookies and Face Art

Trey has been asking if we could make a treat to bring to his class...My first reaction... um... no?

Apparantly some of the kids have brought little treats for the class on their birthdays and since Trey's birthday is during the holidays we kind-of missed that boat. Initially, I shrugged it off. No big deal. Treats-shmeats.

Then, DJ tells me that Trey mentioned it again and said... "Dad, I just don't want to be left out..." Ugh. Straight to the heart. My sweet little boy.

So what do I do? I make every attempt to over-achieve. This is how I roll folks. Do you see why school was so stressful for me?!

I won't even begin to tell you the PROCESS that we undertook to get to this final product... let's just say it took all day...there was sugar and dough and other random ingredients flung about my kitchen... and I basically ate my weight in sugar. Yay for class treats! *Twitch* *Twitch*



Trey helped decorate the cookies and had SO much fun. But the best part, I think he's PROUD to be taking these to school tomorrow. That's all I need.

Now onto the second photo of the day. My second son has so much personality he's practically overflowing... he is full of energy and spunk and attitude and makes me laugh, scream, and want to fall on the floor EVERY day. So this....



... is just par for the course. Pen. on. the. face.

Whew. I will sleep well tonight.

Next... some biz stuff.

~ K

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am SO proud of you! You're doing amazingly well since you grew up with a mother who never baked and didn't have even a tiny Martha Stewart gene. And hooray for Trey for giving you more than 8 hours notice that he needed these! LOL
Love you all,
Mom/Gramma

P.S. Happy Lincoln's 200th birthday (and remember Grandpa Linc, too).

Post a Comment