Kassia Reedy Photography... The Blog
Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 2Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm a portrait and lifestyle photographer in the Hampton Roads area of VA. I absolutely love photographing families, couples, children, and newborns. Here you'll find sneak peeks from my latest sessions, images from my own family, and the latest news from the studio! So come on in, grab a cup of joe, and stay for a while... ~ Kassia

Contact Information

www.kassiareedyphotography.com
kassia@kassiareedyphotography.com
(757) 593-7046

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Photo of the Day: Tonkatsu Sauce

I found this at the commissary the other day. Yum. As I sit here chatting with my good friend Lisa who I met in Okinawa... I thought this was appropriate. There's so much that we miss about that place and re-hashing all the good memories with her has made us crazy-nostalgic. So here...



This is nothing like the sauce at Tonkatsu Taro, but it's good enough for us now.

I was lucky enough to be able to take some awesome pictures of my fabulous friend Lisa today... so those to come soon!

~ K

0 comments:

Post a Comment