Kassia Reedy Photography... The Blog
Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 2Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm a portrait and lifestyle photographer in the Hampton Roads area of VA. I absolutely love photographing families, couples, children, and newborns. Here you'll find sneak peeks from my latest sessions, images from my own family, and the latest news from the studio! So come on in, grab a cup of joe, and stay for a while... ~ Kassia

Contact Information

www.kassiareedyphotography.com
kassia@kassiareedyphotography.com
(757) 593-7046

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

**Biz Update** | Hampton Roads Photographer

Just a few quick things I want to share...

FIRST: Gift Certificates are In!

Don't know what to get that special someone for Valentine's Day? What about that person that is IMPOSSIBLE to shop for... give them a gift certificate for a portrait session!

The best thing about these is that they are completely customizable! They don't come in denominations or anything like that... I will write in exactly what you've purchased for your special someone.

Example:
... The Ultimate Portrait Package...
... $50 towards a package...
... A canvas print...

You name it. I'll make it work for you!



SECOND: Package Updates


If you're interested in maternity and/or newborn shoots, please check out my website for some updated package options!!! Now, you get more bang for the buck!

LASTLY: Pictures on my WALL!!!

I mentioned previously that I was waiting on some prints to come in... well... they're here! And I am in heaven.

I love standouts. These are 3/4 inch standouts and they are perfection.



I think it probably helps that my boys make me smile. All the time. Every time.

My huge canvas should be here soon toooooo!! Eeeee!!

Until next time,

~ K

1 comments:

Karin said...

Ooooh, love the wall pics. They are gorgeous. I really need to order some nice prints for my house. Add to the to-do list!

Post a Comment