Kassia Reedy Photography... The Blog
Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 2Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm a portrait and lifestyle photographer in the Hampton Roads area of VA. I absolutely love photographing families, couples, children, and newborns. Here you'll find sneak peeks from my latest sessions, images from my own family, and the latest news from the studio! So come on in, grab a cup of joe, and stay for a while... ~ Kassia

Contact Information

www.kassiareedyphotography.com
kassia@kassiareedyphotography.com
(757) 593-7046

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Photo of the Day: Backdrop! Well, Noah too..

I finally got around to making that DIY backdrop I've been wanting...!

Okay. So maybe I finally got around to watching DJ make that backdrop I've been wanting... yay for PVC pipe and my husband! I didn't get a great picture with it b/c Noah isn't exactly what you'd call cooperative these days. But I got him to sit still for about .5 seconds only after I gave him DJ's cell phone. So after how knows how much $$ in phone internet charges later... this is what I've got... and it's not much. More with that soon... I really put it together for a project I've got in mind :)



Tomorrow... my misadventures in being a crafty-Martha-Stewart-wannabe.

~ K

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

The photo of Noah is adorable....I love the cheeks, eyelashes, and lips. Such a cutie! Half Korean babies are the cutest! (And no, of course I'm not biased!)

Post a Comment