Kassia Reedy Photography... The Blog
Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 2Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm a portrait and lifestyle photographer in the Hampton Roads area of VA. I absolutely love photographing families, couples, children, and newborns. Here you'll find sneak peeks from my latest sessions, images from my own family, and the latest news from the studio! So come on in, grab a cup of joe, and stay for a while... ~ Kassia

Contact Information

www.kassiareedyphotography.com
kassia@kassiareedyphotography.com
(757) 593-7046

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Photo of the Day: Cocoks

The internet was out for a while today...I don't really know if there's anything more frustrating to me... so while I was nursing the little guy, instead of browsing the net, I went through some old pictures on my laptop...

I'm really loving living here in VA. But sometimes I really miss Okinawa... just little pangs of homesickness that kind-of hit me in the gut. As I was looking through a folder on my computer titled 'Random Okinawa', I found this picture and one of those little pangs hit me. I just knew when I saw it, this was my photo of the day.



There's a lot that I miss about that little island, mainly food and friends, but Cocoks is right up there. As I sit here writing about it, I can smell the place... that chemical, nail-salon smell combined with the smell of the ocean (at the seawall Cocoks). I can hear it... the American's chattering on about which design to choose and the Okinawan nail artists jabbering on about who knows what...

*Sigh*

Until tomorrow...

~ K

0 comments:

Post a Comment