Kassia Reedy Photography... The Blog
Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 2Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm a portrait and lifestyle photographer in the Hampton Roads area of VA. I absolutely love photographing families, couples, children, and newborns. Here you'll find sneak peeks from my latest sessions, images from my own family, and the latest news from the studio! So come on in, grab a cup of joe, and stay for a while... ~ Kassia

Contact Information

www.kassiareedyphotography.com
kassia@kassiareedyphotography.com
(757) 593-7046

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Rewind: The 'N' Family | Hampton Roads Child and Family Photography

In the midst of the madness back at the end of last summer, I had the pleasure of shooting an amazing family. We started as neighbors back in 2007 when we lived in our first itty bitty house on base. They moved into the unit directly across from us that had previously been inhabited by Dave & Dee who we had been very close to. I was nervous. Ack...new neighbors! But we were SO lucky with this family. Andrew and Trey hit it off immediately and the rest just fell into place so beautifully! Good friends. Good times. :)

I can't imagine a better way to start off this photography blog than with this crew...



This is Andrew. He is a force to be reckoned with... I haven't met a child with this kind of spirit since him... I was so glad he was a part of Trey's life.



We ran around Toguchi Beach and had a grand time. Andrew is very high-energy so when I say 'ran'...I mean RAN!




How gorgeous is this family??????



And Andrew's mom... just beautiful. She's probably one of the most photogenic women I've met. They had a great time playing on the little playground after the shoot.




And this is my favorite of the day... gorgeous!

Hey guys! We miss you! Good luck in your impending PCS and with the new little one, I wish I could be around to see it all unfold!

~ Until next time,

K

0 comments:

Post a Comment