Kassia Reedy Photography... The Blog
Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 2Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm a portrait and lifestyle photographer in the Hampton Roads area of VA. I absolutely love photographing families, couples, children, and newborns. Here you'll find sneak peeks from my latest sessions, images from my own family, and the latest news from the studio! So come on in, grab a cup of joe, and stay for a while... ~ Kassia

Contact Information

www.kassiareedyphotography.com
kassia@kassiareedyphotography.com
(757) 593-7046

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Photo of the Day: Trey's Race Car

I had a heck of a time getting this shot today... everytime I sat the car down on the carpet in the "good light", Noah came racing over and made every effort known to man to hijack the shot. He'd stick his hand in it... put his grinning chubby face in the camera...pick up the car... So finally I just put it on the window sill away from prying hands. Whew.



This cute little car has a cute little story behind it. Back when we were in VA Beach with my mom, we stopped into one of their little stores and started looking around. Up at the counter there were two very blonde, very boisterous, very happy ladies chatting away with each other while they were paying for their goods. Trey, in his crazy-I-must-touch-and-feel-every-toy-I-can-get-my-hands-on-frenzy, happily walked right in the midst of them to look at this little car. Slightly mortified, I immediately chided him and made him apologize for butting them out of the way, and we moved on.

It was chilly and late in the afternoon, Noah was getting fussy, and I was getting tired, so I started making my way to the door...hoping that my movement would goad the rest of the troop to follow suit. I noticed a small commotion by the checkout counter, made nothing of it, and kept on... When our little entourage finally made it out of the store I noticed that Trey was holding his little red race car.

The lady had bought it for him.

It absolutely made his day and he talked about it for weeks afterwards.

It's nice to know that there are people out there like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment