Kassia Reedy Photography... The Blog
Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 2Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm a portrait and lifestyle photographer in the Hampton Roads area of VA. I absolutely love photographing families, couples, children, and newborns. Here you'll find sneak peeks from my latest sessions, images from my own family, and the latest news from the studio! So come on in, grab a cup of joe, and stay for a while... ~ Kassia

Contact Information

www.kassiareedyphotography.com
kassia@kassiareedyphotography.com
(757) 593-7046

Monday, February 16, 2009

Sneak Peek | Lisa... | Hampton Roads Portrait Photography

I have an amazing friend (I introduced her to you the other day). When she was planning her visit, she asked if we could go out and take some photos of her... to celebrate, well, to celebrate being an amazing strong woman.

Absolutely, I said.

Photography serves so many purposes for so many different people. For some it's about documenting special events... watching kids grow... capturing the essence of a family.... For Lisa, it's a show of how far she's come in so many ways.

Here you go... just a few for now.



Clearly, I'm the most hysterical photographer in the world. I think I was demonstrating my acrobatic photography skills... the mad dash to get the right angle and shot. OR maybe I was just falling... and getting sand all over myself. Either way, ignore me and... isn't she gorgeous?!



This shot is just so peaceful to me. I love it.



But this is my favorite.

I'm not done editing the whole bunch, your gallery will be up soon!

Love you lady... :)

~ K

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kassia, I love the photos and I love you too! Thank you so much. Thanks also for your kind words. I Look forward to catching up with you again soon.

Post a Comment