Kassia Reedy Photography... The Blog
Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 2Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm a portrait and lifestyle photographer in the Hampton Roads area of VA. I absolutely love photographing families, couples, children, and newborns. Here you'll find sneak peeks from my latest sessions, images from my own family, and the latest news from the studio! So come on in, grab a cup of joe, and stay for a while... ~ Kassia

Contact Information

www.kassiareedyphotography.com
kassia@kassiareedyphotography.com
(757) 593-7046

Monday, February 16, 2009

Photo of the Day: Dusk

I love it when the light is just leaving the sky...and everything is that nice shade of lavender tinged with gold...

Specifically, I love when the sun hits the bridge or the port on the other side of the bay and it looks like it's been highlighted with a deep gold marker. It's just breathtaking.

Tonight I was sitting at my dining room table exhausted beyond belief, looked up, and saw the most amazing clouds outside. I grabbed the camera...



...and here ya have it.

I love my house. I love where I live.

Up next, Lisa's pics!!

~ K

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kassia, that's gorgeous! I envy you that water outside your window. There's not so much of that in Texas.

Post a Comment