Kassia Reedy Photography... The Blog
Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 2Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm a portrait and lifestyle photographer in the Hampton Roads area of VA. I absolutely love photographing families, couples, children, and newborns. Here you'll find sneak peeks from my latest sessions, images from my own family, and the latest news from the studio! So come on in, grab a cup of joe, and stay for a while... ~ Kassia

Contact Information

www.kassiareedyphotography.com
kassia@kassiareedyphotography.com
(757) 593-7046

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Photo of the Day: A New Old Friend

You know how sometimes you get or find something new and for a long time it's your FAVORITE thing?! And then the glitz wears off and it finds a place on a dusty shelf somewhere? Well that's kind-of what happened with this lens (minus the dusty shelf...omg...I would never...).

After getting this lens about a year ago I shot with it all. the. time. There was rarely another lens on my camera. Then I forced myself to get back into my primes (50 and 85) and have been shooting with them pretty much non-stop for the last 6 months.

The other day I broke out this baby again... and have fallen in love all over again.



Ahh.

Okay. I swear... baby pictures soon!!

~ K

0 comments:

Post a Comment