Kassia Reedy Photography... The Blog
Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 2Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm a portrait and lifestyle photographer in the Hampton Roads area of VA. I absolutely love photographing families, couples, children, and newborns. Here you'll find sneak peeks from my latest sessions, images from my own family, and the latest news from the studio! So come on in, grab a cup of joe, and stay for a while... ~ Kassia

Contact Information

www.kassiareedyphotography.com
kassia@kassiareedyphotography.com
(757) 593-7046

Friday, January 23, 2009

Inauguration day at our house...

...means watching in PJ's. Yes, we sure did. I think that day we were in our pj's all day! :) It was great fun.

Anyway, much to Trey's displeasure, the normal fare of kiddie cartoons were replaced by CNN commentary on one of the most-watched inaugurations in history.



As you can tell by this picture, he was, uh... less than thrilled. Some of his commentary included:

"Mama. How long is this 'naugaree movie' going to last? Aaalll daaay?"
"Mama. How long is Bawack Obaama going to be pwesident? Until he diiiies?"

And to pique his interest we had a big long discussion about the new armored car that the President rides in... I think I said something like, "It's got super cool bullet proof windows! And there's holes in there where guns can shoot out of!" (yeah...i dunno...you try getting a 5 year old to watch the inauguration). So then came, "And those guys are the good guys protecting the pwesident from the bad guys?! Whoaa... Hey mom. Where are the bad guys? Are they aliens like in Ben 10?"

As you can imagine, it continued this way for quite a while...



Noah was equally enthralled with the whole ordeal...



And preferred to attack his unsuspecting brother with slobbery kisses and drooly hugs than watch the historic event.

But it was a good day. I'm glad Trey watched it with me. Maybe someday, when he's older, and they're discussing it in school, he can remember watching it on TV with me...

Onto the Photo of the Day (you thought I forgot, didn't you)!



As mentioned earlier. Ben 10 is very popular in this house. We have Ben 10 paraphernalia EVERYWHERE. Here are two action hero guys. I don't know which ones... but they're colorful and pretty if you ask me...

Until next time,

~ K

1 comments:

Karin said...

Ummm I LOVE that picture of Noah laughing! So precious. One of my faves.

Post a Comment