Kassia Reedy Photography... The Blog
Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 2Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm a portrait and lifestyle photographer in the Hampton Roads area of VA. I absolutely love photographing families, couples, children, and newborns. Here you'll find sneak peeks from my latest sessions, images from my own family, and the latest news from the studio! So come on in, grab a cup of joe, and stay for a while... ~ Kassia

Contact Information

www.kassiareedyphotography.com
kassia@kassiareedyphotography.com
(757) 593-7046

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cassidy | Hampton Baby Photography

This morning I had the pleasure of playing with gorgeous little Cassidy. At three months old she's not the curly, sleepy newborn that I'm used to working with, but... I think ... I have to say... I might like this age a little better!!

She was alert... she smiled... she played.... ** Sigh ** It was wonderful! Coming from a mom of two boys, working with this little girl was just heaven.


Doesn't she have the most beautiful blue eyes?!


She did a little sleeping for us...


...but more time awake and smiling and gurgling and talking...!

Thanks mom for coming over to play!!

Until next time,

~ K

2 comments:

Jodi Jones said...

Wow Kassia, these are amazing!!! love them all!!!

Karin said...

Ahhh she is gorgeous. I think that age can be really tricky- you captured her so perfectly!

Post a Comment