Kassia Reedy Photography... The Blog
Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 2Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm a portrait and lifestyle photographer in the Hampton Roads area of VA. I absolutely love photographing families, couples, children, and newborns. Here you'll find sneak peeks from my latest sessions, images from my own family, and the latest news from the studio! So come on in, grab a cup of joe, and stay for a while... ~ Kassia

Contact Information

www.kassiareedyphotography.com
kassia@kassiareedyphotography.com
(757) 593-7046

Monday, August 10, 2009

For Brandi... Your Sneak Peek | Hampton Roads Family Photography

I had the distinct pleasure of photographing my friends and their families while we were on vacation.

Slowly but surely I'm getting to these sessions.

First up, Brandi...

I could write pages about each of my friends and how much they mean to me... and all the amazing things they've accomplished. I will not do that here. Suffice it to say, Brandi is an amazing woman and mother of two absolutely wonderful little girls. She possesses it all, intelligence, humor, looks, and a great groundedness that attracts us all to her. Now whether or not 'groundedness' is a word, I'm not sure, but I'm using it because it makes sense to me.

Here ya go B...





She mentioned that she needed a headshot for some of her business stuff...

Isn't she gorgeous?

Your gallery should be up soon lady.

Miss you!

Until next time,

~ K

1 comments:

Jodi Jones said...

Hello Kassia, I am one of those blog staulkers!!! LOL! I follow your blog all the time. I love your humor and most of all your pictures!!! I am also a friend of Karin. (KSC Photography) I am also starting out my own photography bus. I will FB you about some questions! You are a true artist!!!

Post a Comment