Kassia Reedy Photography... The Blog
Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 2Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm a portrait and lifestyle photographer in the Hampton Roads area of VA. I absolutely love photographing families, couples, children, and newborns. Here you'll find sneak peeks from my latest sessions, images from my own family, and the latest news from the studio! So come on in, grab a cup of joe, and stay for a while... ~ Kassia

Contact Information

www.kassiareedyphotography.com
kassia@kassiareedyphotography.com
(757) 593-7046

Monday, August 10, 2009

Congrats Little Bro-in-law... :)

This is late coming... But I didn't want to NOT post anything, so better late than never!

While we were on vacation, DJ's little brother got ENGAGED!! We are absolutely delighted and can't wait for their big day. The lucky lady, Mary, is an ER Nurse and is everything that is perfect for Ryan... adorable, sweet, SMART, good, and funny!

Here are a few pictures of the couple!

I took this one last summer... it's about a year old.

This one is more recent...

This was taken by their good friend and photographer, Sara Parker. I love this picture, so I emailed her the other day to ask if I could borrow it... I think it was taken this past winter.

On a funny side note. Trey is MADLY IN LOVE with Mary. He's always holding her hand, giving her hugs, he blushes when she talks to him, loses his train of thought... and even tries to "fight" Ryan for her. It's really cute.

And I fully plan on exploiting this fact at his wedding in 20 years or so.

"Remember when YOU were in LOVE with your AUNT?!"

Anyway, Ryan and Mary... congratulations! Have FUN planning this wedding and we love you guys!

Until next time,

~ K

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Awwww YAY! Congrats to them. Super fun!!

Post a Comment