Kassia Reedy Photography... The Blog
Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 2Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm a portrait and lifestyle photographer in the Hampton Roads area of VA. I absolutely love photographing families, couples, children, and newborns. Here you'll find sneak peeks from my latest sessions, images from my own family, and the latest news from the studio! So come on in, grab a cup of joe, and stay for a while... ~ Kassia

Contact Information

www.kassiareedyphotography.com
kassia@kassiareedyphotography.com
(757) 593-7046

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Another Fabulous Family | Newport News Family Photographer

The biggest compliment anyone can give me is a referral. This beautiful family came courtesy of a previous client (you can see their sneak peek here).

I had a great time traipsing through the park with these guys. We watched the ducks a bit, quacked at them some, went searching for big scary monster fish (which are, secretly VERY NICE big scary monster fish, didn't you know?!), pretended we were princesses (well, us gals did anyway), and used our third eyes to keep an eye on the kids while we grabbed some shots of mom and dad.

Whew. It was busy. But, as always, FUN.


I was in the muck getting this shot. But it was worth the dirty feet.


I don't know... I don't think these guys could get any cuter. And that baby. Ohhh that baby. That baby is one ball of chubby, lovey, happiness.


And then there's mom and dad. Now we know why the kiddos are so gorgeous. Great genes I suppose.


I really had a good time with you guys. Mom, hope you're having fun back home! And Dad, maybe without the kiddos around you can spend some time playing with photoshop (dad is budding photographer himself)...or not... b/c I would sleep...lots and lots of sleep... but you know, whatever!

I can't wait for you guys to see the full gallery. This is just a mini-taste. I have so many beautiful images to share with you! Soon... soon!

Anyway, more to come! I had another amazing session this morning...

Until next time,
~K

0 comments:

Post a Comment