Kassia Reedy Photography... The Blog
Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 2Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm a portrait and lifestyle photographer in the Hampton Roads area of VA. I absolutely love photographing families, couples, children, and newborns. Here you'll find sneak peeks from my latest sessions, images from my own family, and the latest news from the studio! So come on in, grab a cup of joe, and stay for a while... ~ Kassia

Contact Information

www.kassiareedyphotography.com
kassia@kassiareedyphotography.com
(757) 593-7046

Monday, September 20, 2010

A Family of Five ... Yorktown Family Photography

I. LOVE. THIS. FAMILY.

This is the second time I've had the pleasure of photographing them and ... they did not disappoint! I spent much of the time running after various kiddos and the other time laughing and giggling (okay, maybe not giggling... I'm really not much of a giggler, more like a snorter/belly laugh/outloud guffaw-type)...because they are so much fun!

These three little ones are some of the most adorable, intriguing and whip-smart kids I've ever met. The twins are just 2 days younger than my little guy, so I know that they are always on the move.

ALWAYS.

Their parents are gorgeous and patient and have a very calm way with their kids. I love it. It just makes you want to be around them!

So here you go guys... thanks for spending a great sunday morning with me!!















Until next time,

~ K

2 comments:

Photo Jewelry Michele said...

Such beautiful photos!

Aplus3 said...

I love the pictures! But I love that you called me calm with my kids in a public forum! Hooray for Kassia!

Post a Comment