Kassia Reedy Photography... The Blog
Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 2Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm a portrait and lifestyle photographer in the Hampton Roads area of VA. I absolutely love photographing families, couples, children, and newborns. Here you'll find sneak peeks from my latest sessions, images from my own family, and the latest news from the studio! So come on in, grab a cup of joe, and stay for a while... ~ Kassia

Contact Information

www.kassiareedyphotography.com
kassia@kassiareedyphotography.com
(757) 593-7046

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Holiday Mini-Sessions Announced!

I know it's only July... but I'm already booking sessions into September and I just wanted to be sure we get this information out in time for everyone to make plans.

My schedule will be very condensed this fall... so if you're wanting a session for holiday cards, this is your chance!



As soon as you can, let me know if you're interested in one of these sessions! A $100 deposit is required to hold your requested time, with the balance due the day of the session.

I have to admit... just putting together this holiday themed promotion... got me all excited about the holidays! It's SO my favorite time of year :)

Until next time,
~ K

0 comments:

Post a Comment