Kassia Reedy Photography... The Blog
Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 2Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm a portrait and lifestyle photographer in the Hampton Roads area of VA. I absolutely love photographing families, couples, children, and newborns. Here you'll find sneak peeks from my latest sessions, images from my own family, and the latest news from the studio! So come on in, grab a cup of joe, and stay for a while... ~ Kassia

Contact Information

www.kassiareedyphotography.com
kassia@kassiareedyphotography.com
(757) 593-7046

Friday, November 6, 2009

My Family Friday...

We should probably start off with some introductions...

Meet my eldest, Trey...


Trey is pretty much your stereotypical first child... competitive, yet thoughtful, a perfectionist, kinda high-strung. He is a happy boy and a sweet boy with a good, good heart... However, he has a propensity for whining that makes me go a little batty. Here he is, happily showing me his moves (I think he was singing... "Dontcha wish ya girlfriend was hot like me..."). I made him stop throwing the ball outside to take a few pictures. He rolled his eyes, moved into the good light (he's a photog's kid) and started dancing and singing like a madman... for five seconds... then said, "I'm Done." And picked up the ball again. It can't be easy growing up with a photographer as a parent.

And the baby, Noah...


Noah is the antithesis of Trey. He is impulsive, loud, and a raging dare-devil. His favorite phrase is, "ME DO!" As in, me-do everything... I don't need your stinkin' help walking down this huge flight of very steep stairs... "ME DO!" He is the reason years have been shaved off my life... For instance, this morning... I ran upstairs to get Trey's socks and by the time I came back down, Noah had put his little red plastic chair ON the couch and was sitting on it. {!!!} Heart attack!

Hope you guys have a fantastic weekend planned! The weather here in Eastern VA is supposed to be gorgeous! I've got several two shoots coming up and a even a little something for my own family :) So sneak peeks coming soon !

Until next time,

~ K

0 comments:

Post a Comment