Kassia Reedy Photography... The Blog
Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 2Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm a portrait and lifestyle photographer in the Hampton Roads area of VA. I absolutely love photographing families, couples, children, and newborns. Here you'll find sneak peeks from my latest sessions, images from my own family, and the latest news from the studio! So come on in, grab a cup of joe, and stay for a while... ~ Kassia

Contact Information

www.kassiareedyphotography.com
kassia@kassiareedyphotography.com
(757) 593-7046

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Okay... just one more.. | Hampton Roads Newborn Photography

The sneak peeks I normally post are usually the VERY first images I edit... after downloading the images, backing them up, and making my first round of edits, I'll pick a quick few to post... and then I dive in for the rest of the editing. Well one or two favorites always surface after I've already posted sneak peeks... here's one I couldn't help but post.

Thresa -- this is for you :)

This is baby Jackson, whose daddy is obviously, a firefighter... the rest of his post is here.



He fell asleep in the helmet. He loved it... all curled up.

Okay... done.

Until next time,

~ K

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kassia - just wanted to say it's so fun to see how wonderfully your business is going. Your pictures are lovely, and how awesome is the internet that though I haven't seen you in close to 20 years, I get to see all the great stuff you're doing! Many congrats.
- Rachel (Burke)

Wendy C said...

Kassia! I wish you were closer so you could take pictures of Sophia! I love the baby pictures you've been posting!!

Thresa Ruggles said...

Okay, Kassia... thanks for posting that photo, too. It is awesome!

Thresa

Post a Comment