Kassia Reedy Photography... The Blog
Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 2Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm a portrait and lifestyle photographer in the Hampton Roads area of VA. I absolutely love photographing families, couples, children, and newborns. Here you'll find sneak peeks from my latest sessions, images from my own family, and the latest news from the studio! So come on in, grab a cup of joe, and stay for a while... ~ Kassia

Contact Information

www.kassiareedyphotography.com
kassia@kassiareedyphotography.com
(757) 593-7046

Saturday, September 5, 2009

T-Minus 3 Days...

...until my first baby goes off to Kindergarten...

He is so excited. I am so excited. I am nervous beyond comprehension...but would never let him know that....and if you asked me why I'm nervous I probably wouldn't be able to verbalize it..."Uhm. Uh. Kindergarten...bluh...blabber...scared...excited...big kids...big school...lunchrooms...blahdity...blah...bullys...ugh..." Make sense? Yeah, not to me either.

But in the end I know he'll do great. He's a fantastic kid. Truly.

So, to get ready for his big first day of school, we went to get his hair cut. :) I think it looks perfect.



*sigh*

I'm not ready for him to grow up.

Until next time,

~ K

3 comments:

Smokey Ardisson said...

I love that sparkle in his eyes, the way he’s boldly looking out at the next great adventure on the horizon.

Good luck to you, Trey Reedy (and to you, too, proud mom)!

Anonymous said...

Kassia - I remember how I felt on your first day of 1st grade - when you went off to BIG school for the first time. It'll be okay :-)

Trey - hooray to you! You're a fantastic grandson and I'm so proud of you! I hope you had a GREAT first day!!

Love you all...Mom/Grandma Kay

Jodi Jones said...

Kassia, he is a handsome little boy!!! See many girls fighting over him! Good Luck Mr. Trey!!!
Jodi

Post a Comment