Kassia Reedy Photography... The Blog
Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 2Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm a portrait and lifestyle photographer in the Hampton Roads area of VA. I absolutely love photographing families, couples, children, and newborns. Here you'll find sneak peeks from my latest sessions, images from my own family, and the latest news from the studio! So come on in, grab a cup of joe, and stay for a while... ~ Kassia

Contact Information

www.kassiareedyphotography.com
kassia@kassiareedyphotography.com
(757) 593-7046

Monday, August 3, 2009

Best Friends...

I don't come from a big family... or a particularly close-knit one. So my friends are my family.

I just spent a week with these friends... friends we've had for 15 or so years... We've been together since college when we were figuring our lives out and have been together through boyfriends/girlfriends, engagements, new jobs, marriages, divorces, deployments, personal ups and downs, and kids. Through the years we've all lived together in some form or fashion, we've laughed, cried, fought, laughed, emailed, called, and talked and talked and talked...

The week was refreshing and filled with relaxing beach time and so much laughter I think my abs are sore. For many of us it's been years since we've last seen each other. But, in true "real friend" fashion, it was like not a moment had passed as soon as we got together.

I am so lucky to have these people in my life.

To my friends. I love you. I thank-you. This was just what we needed. I love that my kids have met you all and will grow up knowing you. We miss you guys.

Here's a sneak peek.. :)



I'm a busy girl this week, but I promise to get your individual family pictures done as soon as I can!

Until next time,
~ K

1 comments:

Smokey Ardisson said...

It does look just like a big ol‘ family picture :)

(Well, I’ve never seen one on a beach, but I expect that has something to do with my land-locked world ;) rather than the nature of family pictures.)

So cool that you have so many great friends there….

Post a Comment