Kassia Reedy Photography... The Blog
Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5Slideshow Image 2Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Welcome

Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm a portrait and lifestyle photographer in the Hampton Roads area of VA. I absolutely love photographing families, couples, children, and newborns. Here you'll find sneak peeks from my latest sessions, images from my own family, and the latest news from the studio! So come on in, grab a cup of joe, and stay for a while... ~ Kassia

Contact Information

www.kassiareedyphotography.com
kassia@kassiareedyphotography.com
(757) 593-7046

Friday, May 8, 2009

Baby Hailey | Sneak Peek | Hampton, VA Newborn Photography

Last weekend I got to play with a sweet baby girl... little Hailey. At just over 2 weeks old, she was sweet, pretty sleepy, and oh-so babylicious! I first met Hailey when she was still in her mama's belly, you may remember that gorgeous pregnant mama from a previous post :)

I'm still knee-deep in editing... but I picked a few to share with you so you can enjoy the babyliciousness too...







This might be my favorite thus far... but I'm certainly not done yet.

Mom and Dad, I hope you enjoy these... more to come soon!

Until next time,
~ K

3 comments:

Karin said...

Kassia those are beautiful. Hope you post more!

Katherine said...

Your fave is my fave too. I love the newborn session, it suits you well!

The Trimble's said...

OMG!!! I love them!!!!! Can't wait to see more!

Post a Comment